Applying for Billboards, Signage, Banners or Advertisements
Appoint a registered advertising company to help you apply for your commercial signage or for billboards, banners and advertisements for marketing purposes.
Step 1: Appoint a registered advertising company
Advertising companies who wish to register with ABCi may download the application form
Step 2: Submit Application for Billboard, Signboard, Banner and Advertisement
- Advertising company’s Appointment Letter from the applicant
- Copy of applicants’ Company Registration Certificate
Complete coloured plans as follows:
- Plan A: Site Plan showing the location (address), type and size
- Plan B: Place of fixture
- Plan C: A sketch or photograph showing the complete proposed wording, information and contents to be featured
- Plan D: Size of the lettering (in metric measurements)
- Plan E: A drawing showing the materials used, mounting, colour, height from the ground and if the signboard protrudes from a building, the protrusion measurement
- Plan F: Plan and structural specifications with dimensions, materials and particulars of construction, including load, stress and mooring
- Proposed Rumi text to be translated into Jawi
Step 3: ABCi gather feedback from relevant agencies and issue final approval
After receiving the application, ABCi will liaise with the other relevant government agencies to gather feedback and comments with regards to the application. ABCi will advise the applicant of any adjustments to be made.
Should no adjustments need to be made, ABCi will approve the application.
Step 4: Make payment and obtain approval
Applicant will be notified to make payment and collect the approval from ABCi, or via the ABCi counter at the Business Support Centre.