Information to get your business up and running
Tips to help your business run smoothly
Available support to grow your business
Help us help you. Submit your business data and performance here.
Not sure where to start? Find out what is needed to start your business.
Easy access. Quick links to government online services.
Easy templates and resources to help your business.
Brunei Darussalam improves its Ease of Doing Business score from 69.6 to 70.1 in World Bank’s Doing Business Report 2020
Co-matching grant is an initiative scheme introduced by Darussalam Enterprise (DARe), aims to provide co-matching funding with the recipient to "co-match" 30% of the total amount, while DARe will fund the remaining 70%.
Newly established bank for MSMEs has introduced two financing products; average profit rate at 6.5 percent
Registering your business can now be fully done online. We help break down your options from sole proprietorship to companies